With the development of cultural and economic relations between countries and peoples, the role of learning foreign languages is increasing. Every year the demand for people who speak foreign languages increases. A modern specialist is required not only to know a foreign language, but also how effectively he will be able to use it in the field of everyday and professional communication. But this is impossible without knowledge of social norms, spiritual values and traditions of other peoples.
- Azimov E.G., Shchukin A.N. 2009. A New Dictionary of Methodological Terms and Concepts (Theory And Practice Of Language Teaching). – Moscow: IKAR,– 448 p.
- Sample programs of primary general education: in 2 hours 2010. – M.: Enlightenment,– 26 s
- Vygotsky L.S. Thinking and Speech. M.: Publishing House of the APN RSFSR, 1956 p. 263
- Vygotsky L.S. Selected psychological studies. M.: Publishing House of the APN of the RSFSR, 1956 With 367.
- Saussure, F. de (2016). Cours de linguistique générale. Payot.
- Hymes, D. (1964). The Ethnography of Speaking. In T. Gladwin & W. C. Sturtevant (Eds.), Anthropology and Human Behavior (pp. 13-53). Washington, D.C.: The Anthropological Society of Washington.
- Krashen, S. D. (1981). Second language acquisition and second language learning. Oxford: Pergamon Press.
- Adolphs, S. (2002). Genre And Spoken Discourse: Probabilities And Predictions